5 Best Home Security Camera Systems 2021(Top Rated Home Security Camera Systems 2021)
|Eufy Wireless Home Security System||+ Wide Field of View|
+ Long Battery Life
+ IP67 Weather Rating
|- Requires A Hub|
|Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System||+ High camera resolution|
+ 3MP NVR Resolution
+ 1TB hard drive pre-installed
|- One-way audio|
|ANKE 5MP Lite Wired Security Camera System||+ Great for outdoor use|
+ Exceptional night vision
+ No heating up
|Home Security Camera System||+ H.264 Image Compression|
+ Long Distance Range
+ Wide Angle of View
|- Not recommended for external use|
|Blink Indoor||+ Two-way audio|
+ Alexa compatibility
+ Simple Installation
|- No continuous live feed|
“Smart doorbells offer more than the regular doorbell chime these days. They provide security and prevents you from opening your door to strangers. Little wonder no one uses old-fashion bells anymore.”
eufy Security, Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) with Chime, 1080p, 120-Day Battery Life, Easy Installation, Encrypted Local Storage, No Monthly Fees (Requires Micro-SD Card)
If you are looking to upgrade to a video doorbell, you need to decide carefully; there is a plethora of them in the market. However, recently, Eufy escalated their doorbell game by releasing the Eufy security 1080p-grade battery video doorbell.
Not only does this video doorbell have a simple installation process, but it also trumps several competitors. This Eufy security video doorbell review will give you an in-depth analysis of what Eufy has to offer. I am sure you will find out if it is worth buying at the end of this article.
But right now, you may as well know that Eufy security WI-FI video doorbell 1080p is one of the best wireless doorbell cameras. Let us dive deep.
What You Will Get When You Unbox a New Eufy Security 1080p-grade Doorbell
Video doorbells always come with bits and pieces that eventually make a whole; Eufy doorbell is no different. These are the pieces you will find in a new box of Eufy security 108p doorbell:
- A battery-powered doorbell unit
- A straight mounting plates
- A wedge mounting plate
- Mounting screws
- Plugin WIFI chime box and a detached plug
- Eufy security video doorbell manual
- Charging cable
How to Install Eufy Doorbell
Installing the Eufy security 1080p-grade battery video doorbell (E8222113) is a doodle. Since it is battery-powered, it does not require any special attachments. Follow these easy steps to install your new Eufy video doorbell.
- Screw the mounting plate to the wall or door.
- Hook the doorbell to the mounting plate.
- Plugin the Homebase
- Connect it to the WIFI router via the ethernet cable
- Note that you can connect it to your WIFI if you want
- Download and install the Eufy security app
- Create a Eufy account
- Connect the Homebase to the doorbell unit by following the on-screen instructions
Performance; How Effective is the Eufy Wireless Video Doorbell?
Eufy security WIFI video doorbell 2k resolution boasts groovy image quality. The 2k resolution delivers crisp footage and images. Even on the brightest days, you will not have a problem seeing your guest.
Any hint of darkness triggers the night vision recording. So, in the dark, you can make out people’s faces without hassle. Thanks to the top-notch Sony sensors embedded in Eufy security WI-FI video doorbell 1080p.
Unlike a few high-end video doorbells, Eufy has no face recognition feature. Nonetheless, it comes with a strong human detection ability. That cuts down on false-positive recordings and ensures the camera saves only the footage with people in them.
Featuring a brilliant activity zone setup, you can tweak the motion detection sensors to react to activities within a specific area. Because it may be bothersome if the sensors send out notifications each time someone walks past the end of your driveway.
When you define activity zones that may trigger notifications, the recordings only start when a guest approaches the activity zone.
Furthermore, the Eufy app offers an audio function that promotes communication with visitors remotely. But the minor glitch is that the audio gets delayed at the other end.
However, when you are in no mood to speak, there are canned responses to help you reply. These messages may include: “Excuse me can I help you?” “Please leave it at the door.” You can also add more canned replies for personalized responses.
Eufy Security 1080p video doorbell also has a long-lasting 120-day guarantee battery life. Another lovable quality of this doorbell is the lack of subscription. It conveniently secures your wallet while it provides maximum security.
Also, advanced encryption enables you to benefit from reliable storage of data. Eufy Security 1080p video doorbell saves all recordings in the Homebase that also acts as the WIFI chimp.
Note that you need to insert an SD card into the homebase for storage purposes. The SD card port is by the side of your Homebase.
Moreover, this unit has connectivity that allows you to connect the doorbell to google assistant or Alexa. When the connection is all set, you can monitor the activities outside your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I replace Eufy’s battery?
- No, you cannot. Eufy security WI-FI video doorbell 1080p’s battery is inbuilt; so, you cannot replace it. Removing the battery can damage this unit.
How long does the Eufy doorbell battery last?
- It can last up to 120 days. On a single charge, this unit lasts for 6 months or a year. Hence, you will not need to recharge your Eufy doorbell anytime soon.
Does eufy doorbell work with existing chime?
- No, it does not. Whenever you try connecting Eufy to an existing chime, it will bypass it. Thankfully, it has its chime integrated into the Homebase unit.
Pros of Eufy Security Wireless Video Doorbell (battery-powered)
- No expensive ongoing costs
- It requires no wirings because it is battery-powered
- Installation is a breeze
- Quality nighttime footage
- No issues with the WIFI signal
- It has the ideal motion zones
Cons of Eufy Security Wireless Video Doorbell (battery-powered)
- The chime is quiet
- Removal of the doorbell whenever you need to recharge
Verdict: It is worth buying
Buying Eufy security 1080p-grade battery video doorbell (E8222113) has its perks. One that stands out is that you do not pay a subscription fee. Plus, it has a pile of features that makes this brand a brilliant choice of a video doorbell.
So, to answer your query of whether it is worth buying, the answer is yes. You will not regret purchasing a Eufy security Wi-Fi smart video doorbell 2k resolution.
Read More Our Review:
- Are Kattcam Outdoor Cameras The Best Wire-Free Security Cameras?
- Why A Home Security Camera 1080P Littlelf Indoor Wi-Fi Camera (LF-P1t)?
- Why IHOUMI Wi-Fi Battery Indoor Camera is Preferred?
- Why Should You Buy Wyze Cam v3 Video Camera(WYZEC3)?
- Any Advantage of ZEEPORTE Security Camera Outdoor(A4)?
- Why VAVA Wireless Home Security Camera (HS003) Is The Best?
- Wansview Outdoor Security Camera Review, Why Is It So Popular?