“Are you struggling to keep a check on your home and loved ones while staying at work? If yes, then no need to be worried anymore because we have got your back. We know how hard it is to protect the things that matter the most.”
Whether it is your fancy ornaments, precious kids, or innocent pets, all require to be safe, but for that, you cannot sit at home and risk your mental peace. Therefore, here we will tell you all about Victure PC420C. Along with that, we will give you a handful of tips regarding security cameras.
So, without missing a beat, let’s get started!
Main Attributes Of Victure PC420C
Victure 1080P 4Pcs Indoor Security Camera is an advanced security camera with rainbow features. In addition, it comes with motion detection sensors. So, when your pet moves or your baby heads into any problem, you will be the one to see it first.
Moreover, it comes with a victure home app that you can download on your phone and turn on the motion detection. The app will keep running in the background and notify you when you are away from your house.
Furthermore, Victure cameras are equipped with eight infrared lights to enable you to have clear video, day and night. Moreover, it comes with motion detection sensors. Therefore, if there is any suspicious movement in the house, it will efficiently notify you through notifications and alerts.
Victure cameras may look tiny and stylish, but the angle coverage is wide. It can cover up to 120 degrees angle, which means you can look at your whole room without panning the camera. Plus, it is wireless, saving you time and energy for fixing it with cables.
5 Features Of Victure Indoor Security Camera PC420C
- 2-Way Audio
Victure indoor security cameras have built microphones and speakers which enable you to talk to your children directly when you are not home. Furthermore, you can notify the babysitter about the inappropriate actions of kids before they get hurt. Nevertheless, with powerful speakers, you can scare the thieves when they enter your property.
- Night Vision
Victure security camera is smart they detect automatically when the light goes off. They turn on the infrared lights and enhance the visibility. The video quality that they produce in daylight and at night is crisp clear. Furthermore, you can manually adjust the night vision mode through your phone. Now there is no need to go all the way to the baby’s room to keep a tab on them.
- Easy Set-Up
These security cameras are pretty easy to set up. Just place them in a wide-open place where they can quickly grab the clear vision for you. Download the victure app on your mobile phone and connect the camera to the 2.4G wi-fi of your home. You can enjoy the clear video quality without any turbulence. However, the victure camera does not support the 5G WIFI and public WIFI.
- Sound Detection
Victure cameras are smart, and they will notify you by detecting the sounds and movement. You can turn on the motion alerts through a phone app, and next time your baby cries, you will get a notification. Furthermore, unlike other cameras, it can detect the difference between the smoke detector and baby crying.
- Cloud SD Card
These indoor security cameras record video when they detect any motion or sound. There are both SD cards and cloud available. You can put in an 8GB-64GB card, and it works well for victure. However, no videos will save on your mobile phone memory. Instead, they will keep it safe in the cloud, and you can take a look at them by PC.
Pros And Cons Of Victure Security Camera
- Easy to set
- Reasonable price
- Great quality
- Waterproof connectors
- Slightly less intuitive
- Complicated QR code
6 Tips For Using Victure Camera
- Make sure to purchase the SD card separately for each camera.
- Don’t forget to format the SD card before using it.
- Try to place the camera in wide and open space for wide-angle coverage.
- Please don’t place the camera beside glass because it will affect the working of infra-red lights.
- Make sure to plug in the camera near WIFI signals
- Do not try to unplug the camera during connecting.
Victure PC420C FAQs
Can we connect one camera to two phones?
- Yes, you can share the camera with two phones. While you are connected through your phone, go to the camera screen, click on the bolt-shaped icon in the upper right corner. Then, go to the ‘sharing camera’ and enter the registered e-mail of the person you want to share the camera with. The person will get the invitation message and can easily enjoy the video.
Can I view both cameras at once in separate rooms?
- Yes, you can view both cameras at once. You only have to add both cameras to your victure app. Then you can enjoy the live video on separate screens. In case you find any trouble in doing that you can contact the victure help support.
How well this works for pets?
- This works great for pets, and you can turn off the camera’s motion sensors. However, the proper coverage and video quality depending on where you have placed the camera. Plus, it depends on your pet as well, because if it hides from the camera, it won’t be seen easily.
Does it work with batteries?
- No, it is not. The reason behind this is because the victure cameras work with a power cord. The batteries won’t work best for cameras, and it is hard to change the battery every time they go dead. Power cords are better and easy-going for baby monitors.
Long story short, Victure Indoor Security Camera PC420C is excellent for your inner peace. Plus, they are compact in size, reasonable in price, and the video quality is fantastic. This is all about it, and if you are looking for something to keep your surroundings under your surveillance, you must get one for your home.
Read More Our Review:
- Are Kattcam Outdoor Cameras The Best Wire-Free Security Cameras?
- Why A Home Security Camera 1080P Littlelf Indoor Wi-Fi Camera (LF-P1t)?
- Why IHOUMI Wi-Fi Battery Indoor Camera is Preferred?
- Why Should You Buy Wyze Cam v3 Video Camera(WYZEC3)?
- Any Advantage of ZEEPORTE Security Camera Outdoor(A4)?
- Why VAVA Wireless Home Security Camera (HS003) Is The Best?
- Wansview Outdoor Security Camera Review, Why Is It So Popular?