5 Best Home Security Camera Systems 2021(Top Rated Home Security Camera Systems 2021)
|Eufy Wireless Home Security System||+ Wide Field of View|
+ Long Battery Life
+ IP67 Weather Rating
|- Requires A Hub|
|Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System||+ High camera resolution|
+ 3MP NVR Resolution
+ 1TB hard drive pre-installed
|- One-way audio|
|ANKE 5MP Lite Wired Security Camera System||+ Great for outdoor use|
+ Exceptional night vision
+ No heating up
|Home Security Camera System||+ H.264 Image Compression|
+ Long Distance Range
+ Wide Angle of View
|- Not recommended for external use|
|Blink Indoor||+ Two-way audio|
+ Alexa compatibility
+ Simple Installation
|- No continuous live feed|
Tired of wires and cords?
Looking for a security camera that saves you the hassles of connecting cords and wires while offering excellent video surveillance quality?
Then you should take a look at Dzees security camera (CGI). Produced by Zumimall, it is a rechargeable AI camera, fully equipped with a spotlight, and siren.
It is one of the few cameras that brings artificial intelligence into the world of home security cameras. And the best part is it is completely wireless and is connected using wifi.
A quick look at the unique features of this camera will help you decide how much value it has to offer you. Stay with me.
Dzees Security Camera Spec
- AI Features: Human Detection, Smart Detection zone, Intelligent Push
- Video: 1080p HD Video, H.265, Color Night Vision
- Audio: Noise-canceling two-way talk
- Field of View: 95o x 55o x 120o
- Motion Detection: Up to 26ft (8m) Advanced AI Motion Detection
- Connectivity: 2.4G Wi-Fi, Requires 1Mbps Minimum Upload Speed
- Power: Battery Powered (Compatible with Solar Panel0
- Night Vision: Dual-source Lighting (White Light / Infrared)
- Spotlight: Automatically, or Manually
- Siren: Remote-activated Alarm
- Storage: MicroSD card, Cloud storage, AWS cloud, AES 256-bit encrypted
- Alarm Notification: siren Alarm, Alarm Push by App, Light Flashing
- Size: 3.3 x 2.54 x 3.65
- Weight: 338g
- Box Content: Spotlight Cam, mounting Bracket, Screws, Security Sticker, User Manual
Features of Dzees Security Camera Wireless (WiFi)
This bullet-shaped camera comes with amazing features that it apart from other cameras. They include:
- Easy and Fast Installation
One of the many advantages of being a wireless camera is that it is pretty easy to install. Dzees security camera comes with a magnetic mount. The mount has a detachable sticky pad with which you can place it on surfaces.
You might be worried that the sticky pad might not hold in rough surfaces. Zumimall saw that coming and provided an alternative. The Dzees camera (CGI) also has a mounting bracket and screws in the box. With these, the Dzees security camera can be safely screwed into rough surfaces. Once the mount is in place, all you need do is stick the ball-shaped magnetic base of the camera into the magnetic mount. The installation is done in less than 5 seconds.
- Advanced AI Recognition Technology
This camera has an advanced AI system programmed into it. It can detect and differentiate human, pet, and vehicle motion. With this feature, you do not have to wonder what or who is on your premises when you get a motion alert on your phone. You’d get a notification of “vehicle pull up” when a car pulls into your driver. Interesting right?
Even though the AI recognition is super fast and very accurate, it does not work without a subscription. Meaning that you’d have to pay a monthly subscription fee if you want to use the AI features of this camera. You might want to consider that if you’re buying this camera because of the AI.
- Two-way Noise Cancelling Audio
Dzees security camera features two-way audio. This makes it possible for you to interact with your intruder or visitor as the case may be. Your voice from the house will certainly frighten an intruder away.
The two-way camera is not limited to your presence in the house. Using the app, you can speak to a visitor even when you’re away from the house. Included in the audio is a noise-canceling feature that eliminates unnecessary background noises. How cool can it get?
An Interactive App.
Dzees security camera works with the Vicon home security app. Setting up the app is pretty simple. You just create an account, connect with your router and scan the QR code on the app using the camera. You’re good to go.
The app also allows viewing multiple devices at once (when you have two or more connected cameras) in small grids on your phone. You can also share devices with family and friends.
- Rechargeable Battery
Dzees security wireless camera is furnished with a 6700mAh in-built rechargeable battery. The battery life is very good, lasting between two to five months after a single charge (depending on use). The battery takes ten hours though to fully charge. Still preferable to rolling wires.
If a solar panel is installed, the camera does not need to be taken down for charging.
- 7 Days Free Cloud Storage Cycle
A free &-day free cloud storage cycle is available in Dzees security camera. New cycle starts every 7 days and it is totally free. Dzees also offer a subscription plan for 60 days cloud storage cycle.
That’s not all though. In addition to cloud storage, it has a microSD slot. This enables you to save videos for as long as you want without bothering about cloud storage subscriptions.
- Smart Detection Zone
Not only is the Dzees security camera highly motion sensitive, but you can also set up a smart detection zone. This feature allows you to screen off areas you do not want to get motion alerts from. Say you live close to the road; you might want to screen off high traffic areas to avoid having your phone beeping with alerts all day.
The screening off of unwanted areas enables you to focus your surveillance on just the areas you want to monitor, say your front porch or backyard.
There’s a catch though. Just like AI recognition, this feature does not also work without a subscription. The bright side of it is that one subscription cover both in addition to the 60-day cloud storage cycle. You can enjoy a 30-day free trial period before deciding if you’re willing to subscribe to these advanced features.
- Siren Alarm and Spotlight
When set to do so, Dzees security camera shines its spotlight and gives off a very loud alarm once motion is detected in an area of interest.
- Colored Night Vision and 1080p Video
With a 120o wide angle of view, this camera captures clear details in high definition. It has a dual-source lighting night vision of 33ft. It can be set to capture details in infrared mode and colored mode respectively.
Wireless is the signature of sustainable tech. With Dzees security camera, Zumimall has shown itself to be a brand concerned with customer convenience and sustainable development. The Dzees wireless security camera is a practical example of doing more with less.
You May Also Like:
- Are Kattcam Outdoor Cameras The Best Wire-Free Security Cameras?
- Is Alki Vision Security Camera Good or Overrated?
- Are You An AlkiVision Wireless Rechargeable Camera Happy User?
- Any Advantage of ZEEPORTE Security Camera Outdoor(A4)?
- What Makes eufy Security eufyCam 2C(T88311D1) Stand Out from the Rest of the Security Cameras?
- Why You Should Get the Morecam Wireless Camera Doorbell?
- How Good is the Rechargeable Dzees Security Camera (CGI)?
- Why Should You Choose The Eufy Security SoloCam E40 As Your Security Camera In 2021?
- Why Should You Buy Wyze Cam v3 Video Camera(WYZEC3)?