5 Best Home Security Camera Systems 2021(Top Rated Home Security Camera Systems 2021)
|Eufy Wireless Home Security System||+ Wide Field of View|
+ Long Battery Life
+ IP67 Weather Rating
|- Requires A Hub|
|Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System||+ High camera resolution|
+ 3MP NVR Resolution
+ 1TB hard drive pre-installed
|- One-way audio|
|ANKE 5MP Lite Wired Security Camera System||+ Great for outdoor use|
+ Exceptional night vision
+ No heating up
|Home Security Camera System||+ H.264 Image Compression|
+ Long Distance Range
+ Wide Angle of View
|- Not recommended for external use|
|Blink Indoor||+ Two-way audio|
+ Alexa compatibility
+ Simple Installation
|- No continuous live feed|
“Are you anxiously looking for the best security system for your house to protect yourself against robbers and burglars? Well, then worry not; we have got a fix right here. IN turbulent times like these, security is of utmost importance. Without a proper security system, your house stands at risk of theft. “
You may have tried finding a suitable security system, but it can be hard to reach a conclusion with all these options in the market. We understand that you will be pretty stressed out in these circumstances. Fortunately, this article covers the 5 best-rated home security camera systems 2021. We will be talking about the pros and cons of each of them. So, keep reading.
5 Best Rated Home Security Camera Systems in 2021
Here are the 5 best-rated home security camera systems 2021.
1. Eufy Wireless Home Security System
Eufy Wireless Home Security system built to protect your house in every way. This camera beats others in the market with its detailed footage during the dark when it comes to night vision. It also has an IP67 weather rating, giving it a pretty good chance of surviving rain and another harsh weather climate. One battery charge lasts 180 days.
Moreover, it delivers crystal clear footage of 1080p HD and a 135-degree diagonal field of view, leaving nothing out of sight.
- Wide field of view
- Long battery life
- IP67 Weather rating
- Requires a hub
2. Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System
When it comes to camera systems, hiseeu camera system is state of the art. It is wireless but still needs a power cable to work with. The installation process for it is breezy. It can effectively compress data and improve video quality.
During transmission, the video’s bandwidth is kept low, saving you 50 percent of space. The camera also has a 1 TB pre-installed hard drive which supports 24 hours of 30 days recording. Moreover, t works without a network and delivers images of 2304*1296 megapixels and one-way audio.
- High camera resolution
- 3MP NVR Resolution
- 1TB hard drive pre-installed
- One-way audio
3. ANKE 5MP Lite Wired Security Camera System
The Anke Lite Wired Security System provides exceptional protection to your house with its 1080p security cameras. It has 30fps and 100ft night vision. It records video with a lower bandwidth in the H.265+ video format.
You can access the cameras with whatever device you wish to use. The cameras are made from excellent ABS materials, allowing them to tackle heat dissipation effectively. Moreover, the camera has IP66 waterproof rating.
- Great for outdoor use
- Exceptional night vision
- No heating up
4. Home Security Reolink 3MP HD Plug-In Door Camera
Home Security Reolink is the best of the best when it comes to guarding your home. The camera captures HD video in a 3MP resolution. It is equipped with 8 infrareds allowing it to see 40ft in the dark. Moreover, it gives you a view of all the house corners with 355 degrees horizontal and 50 degrees vertical rotation.
Moreover, it supports live-streaming and two-way audio. It saves footage to either an SD card or to the cloud.
- H.264 Image Compression
- Long Distance Range
- Wide Angle of View
- Not recommended for external use
5. Blink Indoor
Blink Indoor is a wireless security camera. It operates on a battery, precisely two AA lithium batteries. The package comes with two of them, and they last surprisingly two years. The camera works both day and night with its infrared vision.
You can store the footage either in the cloud in the Blink Subscription PLan or locally in the Blink Sync Module. There’s also a feature that allows you to receive customizable motion alerts on your phone. The best part about this camera system is the easy installation.
- Two-way audio
- Alexa compatibility
- Simple Installation
- No continuous live feed
Tips For Setting Up Your Security System
Here are some tips that you should follow for setting up your security system. Doing so will help you make the most out of it.
- While positioning your cameras, make sure you cover all the entry points, such as doors and windows. Pay special attention to your ground floor since that’s where all burglars enter the house.
- Make sure there are no blind spots when you are setting up your camera.
- Make sure to place your alarm box outside where it can alert the entire neighborhood in case of emergency.
- Always get a camera that gives clear footage in all kinds of conditions. Grainy footage holds little value when it comes to the burglar. So, be careful.
- Set up the main control panel in a place accessible to everyone. Also, make sure that everyone in the house knows how to use it.
- Never put off fixing a broken security camera. Keep your cameras in tip-top condition at all times to avoid incidents.
How Do I Run Power To My Outdoor Camera?
In the case of wired security cameras, you need to choose a cable that covers both power and data transmission. For wireless, you just need to establish a power connection. Some operate on batteries, so you won’t even have to do that.
Can You Install A Home Security System Yourself?
Yes, you can install a home security system yourself. Just follow the instructions that come with the package, and you’ll be good to go.
How High Should Security Cameras be Mounted?
You should mount your camera at the height of 7 to 8 feet. At this height, no robber will reach it, and the camera will still be able to record everything.
Summing it up, house security may have had you pretty anxious, but now that you know about the 5 best-rated home security camera systems 2021, your problems are as good as gone. We have adequately discussed the pros and cons of each of them so you can make your decision.
Choose any one of these, and you will be in good hands. We hope this article answers all your queries. If you still have any, feel free to reach out.
You May Also Like:
- Are Kattcam Outdoor Cameras The Best Wire-Free Security Cameras?
- Is Alki Vision Security Camera Good or Overrated?
- Are You An AlkiVision Wireless Rechargeable Camera Happy User?
- Any Advantage of ZEEPORTE Security Camera Outdoor(A4)?
- What Makes eufy Security eufyCam 2C(T88311D1) Stand Out from the Rest of the Security Cameras?
- Why You Should Get the Morecam Wireless Camera Doorbell?
- Why IHOUMI Wi-Fi Battery Indoor Camera is Preferred?
- How Good is the Rechargeable Dzees Security Camera (CGI)?
- Why Should You Choose The Eufy Security SoloCam E40 As Your Security Camera In 2021?
- Why Should You Buy Wyze Cam v3 Video Camera(WYZEC3)?