“Back in the olden days, security cameras were taken as a luxury and products that high-end persons could only install. This is no longer the case. With the rise of security concerns, every home and office ought to have a camera to keep surveillance not only at night but during the day.”
Soliom S600 Outdoor home security camera is one of the high-end solar security cameras that have evolved, doing justice to all needs as it demands.
More so, it’s easy to acquire, you do not necessarily have to go out to the stores to look for one; online purchase is one of the best options, where the camera can be delivered right at your door.
And more to this, you can store the information on an Sd card for later viewing, as opposed to the olden days when one had to keep playing back the CCTV surveillance machine.
What is a Soliom S600 Outdoor Home Security Camera?
This is one of the best-selling and trendy brands that has been declared a winner because of its unique features. It has a 320-degree horizontal and 90 degrees vertical movement with an additional 3 times digital zoom feature which is well adapted for real-time monitoring.
Besides, it’s dome-style CCTV camera gives the option of freedom of movement and the ability to capture the vision more exclusively.
Its wireless connectivity feature supports a wider 120-degree detection angle which comes in handy for the motion sensor. With the two-way audio system, one can communicate with the person on the other side, such that even when you need to open for them, you are pretty sure that you are opening for the right person.
4 Cool Features to Know About Soliom S600 Outdoor Home Security Camera
- Flexible View and Pan Tilt Broader- The S600 camera can turn around 320° horizontally and 90° vertically. This gives way for the camera to have a far more comprehensive, flexible review than most home security cameras available.
- Has a Night Color Vision- The feature has a full 1080 P HD and color night vision with a motion sensor. Its 4-piece LED lights help one to view what is happening even when in the darkest night for security enhancement.
- Fast PIR Motion Detector- The Pan tilt zoom comes with a 120° detection angle and a motion sensor that enhances accuracy and reduces false alarms. Any human movement is captured with steady accuracy making it really good and a high-end camera to source out and buy.
- Availability of data storage- One can choose to store the information in a detachable SD card to view the happenings at a later time or even store it in the cloud. One is required to create an account with cloud and allow for information to be stored for later playing.
Tips to Look for When Buying a Soliom S600 Outdoor Home Security Camera
- Night Vision- An outdoor home security camera needs to have a night vision to view the night intrudes. With Soliom S600 Outdoor home security camera, confirm that the 4-piece LED lights are available for good lighting and the ability to capture clear images.It is also essential on the same note since one will be able to monitor any activities taking place. This camera will also help in motion detection and notify the owner in the event of unusual happenings.
- The surface area of view -Refers to the entire area that the camera covers. A home surveillance camera should cover a wide surface area. With this camera being wireless, it covers a wide area and at the same time allows better movement, which is critical for real-time monitoring.
- Two-way Audio- This is efficient to ensure that one can communicate effectively with the person on the other side. Always ensure that this feature is static when buying the Soliom S600 camera.
- Compatibility- One of the best factors to consider is the compatibility to control the camera remotely. It is an added advantage to have Wi-Fi which will work with some popular apps or devices that can enable one to view the happening from afar.
- In-built Battery- With an inbuilt battery in place, one can keep the camera working even when there is not sufficient solar power to manage it. Confirm that it is powered at all times to cater for the cold and cloudy days where power will not be sufficiently obtained.
Pros and Cons of Soliom S600 Outdoor Home Security Camera
- Easy to install.
- Ability to detect a motion.
- Its weather-resistant.
- Has a wide field of view.
- It has a wall-mounting base that has adjustable angles.
- Has a large solar panel and a battery box.
- Comes with a 2- year warranty.
- Intimidating size and appearance.
- Not able to tailor-make the motion detection zones.
How many cameras can one pair or connect to the app?
Currently, the app supports a maximum of 8 cameras at a time.
How long is the Video recording for this Camera?
You have the option to choose either 15s, the 30s,60s, or always
Is the camera able to overwrite the old videos, or do you have to delete them manually?
When the micro Sd is full, the camera overwrites automatically for the new videos.
Soliom S600 Outdoor home security camera is one of the top-rated cameras that every home should have. Its unique features go hand in hand with emerging technologies. Besides its motion detector, which is easy to set up, night vision are among the exclusive characteristics that make it a worthy product to buy.
You May Also Like:
- Are Kattcam Outdoor Cameras The Best Wire-Free Security Cameras?
- Is Alki Vision Security Camera Good or Overrated?
- Are You An AlkiVision Wireless Rechargeable Camera Happy User?
- Any Advantage of ZEEPORTE Security Camera Outdoor(A4)?
- What Makes eufy Security eufyCam 2C(T88311D1) Stand Out from the Rest of the Security Cameras?
- Why You Should Get the Morecam Wireless Camera Doorbell?
- Why IHOUMI Wi-Fi Battery Indoor Camera is Preferred?
- How Good is the Rechargeable Dzees Security Camera (CGI)?
- Why Should You Choose The Eufy Security SoloCam E40 As Your Security Camera In 2021?
- Why Should You Buy Wyze Cam v3 Video Camera(WYZEC3)?
5 Best Home Security Camera Systems in 2022(Top Rated Home Security Camera Systems in 2022)
|Eufy Wireless Home Security System||+ Wide Field of View|
+ Long Battery Life
+ IP67 Weather Rating
|- Requires A Hub|
|Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System||+ High camera resolution|
+ 3MP NVR Resolution
+ 1TB hard drive pre-installed
|- One-way audio|
|ANKE 5MP Lite Wired Security Camera System||+ Great for outdoor use|
+ Exceptional night vision
+ No heating up
|Home Security Camera System||+ H.264 Image Compression|
+ Long Distance Range
+ Wide Angle of View
|- Not recommended for external use|
|Blink Indoor||+ Two-way audio|
+ Alexa compatibility
+ Simple Installation
|- No continuous live feed|